From Bologna to Ferrara by bike (along the waterways)
An itinerary to discover two of the most beautiful and bike-friendly cities of Emilia Romagna, following the old trade routes running along the waterline network of the region. A unique experience, suitable for all.
A secret path along small back roads linking Bologna to Ferrara gives us the opportunity to discover this territory from a different perspective, following the old waterways which linked these two cities to the thick network of transport routes, spreading not only trade relations and goods, but also culture and knowledge. Along the way, we will cross small town centres, wide farm estates and old rice fields now converted into biodiversity conservation areas.
- Full day guided tour by bike with certified environmental guide.
- Enjoy a day in the nature and the possibility to visit the old town centre of Ferrara
- Possibility of bird watching at Natural Oasis La Rizza.
- Use of a bike, lock, lights and helmet included.
- Return by train with bike on board
VALIDITY: On Sundays: 21 May, 25 June, 23 July, 27 August, 17 September
TIME: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
DURATION: Full day
MEETING PLACE: Dynamo – la Velostazione di Bologna. Secure bike parking
Via dell’Indipendenza 71/z, underneath the Pincio Terrace
Length: approx. 60 km on flat ground
Difficulty: Medio / Facile
Route: Velostazione Dynamo / Bentivoglio / Natural oasis La Rizza / Malalbergo / Ferrara train station
- Certified environmental guide (GAE)
- Use of bike, with lock, lights and helmet
- Third-party liability insurance
- Meals and beverages
- Train ticket back to Bologna
- Everything not specified as included
RATE per person:
€ 39,00 adulti
Reservation is compulsory and is open until 12 a.m of the day prior to the departure:
fill the following form or call us at +39 05119900462
Tour available also on-demand.