GREEN & DRINK – Bologna bike tour with aperitivo
A flaneur urban tour through the gardens and parks of our city, with a well-deserved aperitivo at the end.
If you are willing to see what Bologna hides outside its centre town, follow us into this small adventure through the parks and gardens of the city. Pedaling to the protected area of Parco della Chiusa di Casalecchio, one of the green lungs of Bologna, you will enjoy a fresh and relaxing tour entirely on bike lanes.
We will stop along the road to ear the story of the century-old monumental trees, see the UNESCO site around the dam and, in the end, we will enjoy a well-deserved aperitivo with local wine and focaccia in the unconventional beer garden of the Velostazione.
- 2 hours guided tour by bike with certified environmental guide
- Experience a jump into the nature just a few kilometres away from the city centre
- Aperitivo at Velostazione with local products included in the tour
- Use of a bike, lock, lights and helmet included
VALIDITY: on demand
DURATION: 2 hours
MEETING PLACE: Velostazione Dynamo
Secure bike parking
Via dell’Indipendenza 71/z, Bologna, underneath the Pincio Terrace
Length: approx. 20 km on flat ground
Route: Velostazione Dynamo /Parco della Chiusa (Casalecchio) / Bologna town centre/ Velostazione Dynamo
- Certified environmental guide (GAE)
- Use of bike, with lock, lights and helmet
- 50 cl water bottle
- Aperitivo with local wine and snacks
- Third-party liability insurance
Please contact us filling the following form to receive an offer and verify the availability of the tour.