Immerse yourself in the Apennine mountains right outside Bologna, riding along lakes, small villages and some architectural oddities. Open up your eyes and lungs, breath in and enjoy the fresh air of the mountains.
From Bologna, we reach Riola by train. Then, a medium-challenge loop will bring us up to the protected area of the Park of the lakes Suviana and Brasimone. Pedaling on back roads and through typical small towns, we will reach the shores of the two mountain lakes, surrounded by thick woods inhabited by the local wildlife.
- Full day guided tour by bike with certified environmental guide.
- Enjoy a day in the nature and the possibility to visit Rocchetta Mattei
- The starting point is only 1-hour train ride from Bologna
VALIDITY: On Saturdays: 15 April, 13 May, 17 June, 15 July, 9 September, 23 September.
TIME: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
DURATION: Full day
MEETING PLACE:Velostazione Dynamo
Secure bike parking
Via dell’Indipendenza 71/z, underneath the Pincio Terrace
Length: approx. 60 km on hilly to mountain ground
Difference in height: 500 mt.
Route: Riola train station, Suviana Lake, Brasimone Lake, Camugnano, Riola train station.
- Certified environmental guide (GAE)
- Use of bike, with lock, lights and helmet
- Third-party liability insurance
- Meals and beverages
- Train ticket Riola-Bologna and Bologna-Riolat
- Everything not specified as included
RATE per person:
€ 39,00 adults
€ 20,00 children under 12 years old (kid bike included)
€ 5,00 children up to 22 kg bodyweight (kid bike sit included)
Please fill the following form or call us at +39 05119900462
Tour available also on-demand.